Jun 18, 2009

I got three stars momma!



Okay folks, everyone knows that 2 year olds are a handful. But, I have managed to avoid this commonality until now. Peyton is earning stars in class now that she has moved up to the young 3's class. Well, for the last several days she has had stars 'taken away' and also had the details of her naughty deeds on the back of her notes. One read,"Peyton kept her friends from sleeping. She was singing loudly and throwing her blanket." The next one read, "Peyton threw wood chips on the playground and Peyton threw toys in the classroom." Now as a teacher I understand this is a problem, but as a mother I am thinking, she has a beautiful voice that the kids are sure to enjoy and if you don't want kids to throw wood chips, don't have em! Well, the teacher side of me began to take her behavior seriously. Each morning she would enter school assuring us that she would get all of her stars by following the rules. Well, Wednesday it finally happened! Peyton called me from Kris' phone and said, "Mommy, I got three stars! I did it!" She later returned home with daddy and two treats from Baskin Robbins. Can we afford for her to be good everyday?

0 comments on "I got three stars momma!"

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates