Jun 8, 2011

Celebrate!


Yesterday was a day of celebration times 2. It was Kathy's (munner) birthday and it was our 8th wedding anniversary. I cannot believe that Kris and I have been married for EIGHT years. After a long day of working summer school I decided a night at home would be much better than going to dinner. But, we did get a cake for Munner's birthday. When it was time to put candles on the cake we realized we were completely out of the bulk pack of birthday candles that are probably older than me. Kris decided to get creative by shoving a hot pink marker into the top of the cake. Peyton led us in a birthday song and then helped Munner blow out her marker. All in all, a good day. While everyone was eating I asked Peyton why people get married. She said, "Because they like eachother. Because they love eachother. Because they think the other person is a good person." That sums it up for me.

0 comments on "Celebrate!"

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates