Jun 6, 2011

Peyton, pregnancy and Pre-K



Peyton is now old enough to move into the Pre-K classroom. She is super pumped about this change of scenery but momma is super anxious. I have always been a little nutty when it pertains to my little girl. But the thought of her moving upstairs at school, away from the baby classes and close to the big kids, makes me nervous. Peyton, on the other hand, spent several hours last night squeeling about Pre-K and how proud she is of herself. Kris and I cannot believe it is already time for our baby to go to Pre-K. It is really annoying when people tell you how fast time flies with your children, but it is SO TRUE. It feels like just yesterday that I was chasing her around the house to video tape her crawling.

As you can see, I am now 32 weeks pregnant. I am really beginning to slow down and the 100 degree Memphis temps have become my enemy. I am looking forward to late July and this sweet baby girl's arrival.

0 comments on "Peyton, pregnancy and Pre-K"

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates