Sep 17, 2009

Almost THREE!


Peyton is growing up too fast! Everything she does has to be done independently. She wants to get in and out of the bath tub alone, brush her teeth, put on her pajamas, and sometimes play alone. It makes me realize how much older she is getting and makes me a little sad. :( She is super excited about her 3rd birthday in October. We are throwing her a costume birthday party with the spirit of Halloween. She has chosen a Minnie Mouse costume and I cannot wait to see her in it. She wants me and Kris to dress as witches...her original costume preference. I will post some Birthday pictures after the party so everyone can enjoy.

0 comments on "Almost THREE!"

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates