Sep 24, 2009

So many cute stories!


Peyton does so many precious things each day, but these are the highlights from this week: -Peyton complained this morning that her carseat was too tight. I told her, "that's because you're getting so big!" Then she made a sad face and lowered her head. She said, "but I still can't reach the top drawer." Hilarious! -tonight Peyton wanted to rollerskate. Afterwards I told her that I needed to get skates too so we could skate together. Then in the sweetest voice she said, "I really need to practice skating. I need to learn how to skate good mommy.". She really is growing into a little girl, not a baby anymore.

0 comments on "So many cute stories!"

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates