Sep 30, 2009

Pancakes = LOVE


Peyton occassionally gets pancakes for breakfast from McDonalds. She absolutely adores pancake mornings! On Tuesday she asked for pancakes while we were driving to school. Because of morning time restraints we couldn't go until Friday. I said, "We will get pancakes on Friday, okay?" Then in the next breath I said, "I just love you soooo much!" Then Peyton says, "You don't love me NOW Momma?" I guess she thought I was only going to love her on Friday because that's when I was getting her pancakes! PANCAKES = LOVE!!!!

Well, today is only Wednesday but I stopped for pancakes. I was late to work but I didn't care because pancakes = love.

0 comments on "Pancakes = LOVE"

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates