May 11, 2012

MAY: Mothers, Babies and Graduations


I love May! May has the best weather, the school year ends, I get to celebrate Mother's day with my incredible mom and equally wonderful mother-in-law, and I get fabulous hand made art from my oldest little lady to celebrate ME!
I am super excited about this particular school year ending because I get to spend time with the girls who are growing like weeds, on steroids!

Micah:
  •  is now NINE months old
  • crawling
  • pulling up
  • cruising
  • waving
  • saying mama, and dada
  • clapping
  • being super cute
Peyton:
  • is still FIVE years old
  • rides her bike like a maniac
  • enjoys everything girly
  • graduates from Pre-K on the 22nd
  • is the BEST big sister ever

Kris is finishing up his track season at Houston High School. The team has a great chance of winning state this year. I am praying they come home with the state title this year. God knows they deserve it.

I am super proud of all the wonderful things going on with the Harman Heathens right now. They are all so precious to me and as Mother's Day approaches I really feel so fortunate to have them in my life. Time is so precious and needs to be spent with the MOST precious.
While the quality of this picture is wretched, you get the point...they're cute. :)

0 comments on "MAY: Mothers, Babies and Graduations"

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates