May 14, 2012

No rest for the weary!


This weekend was super dooper busy! It was filled with fun, friends and family.
My grandparents are in town from Alabama and it has been great to visit with them. They are such precious people and anytime I get to see them is truly so special. On Saturday morning we went to Peyton's rainy soccer game which was wet but still fun. She unfortunately had her face in the way of one of the balls. As you can see she is one tough cookie!


I also attended a baby shower for Kris' niece, Deidre. Peyton assisted her with her gift opening and cupcake eating. Then we went to a party/fundraiser for our dear friend Curt. Curt will be moving to Africa in August for Missionary work. Curt is truly a wonderful example of how God will pull his people from any circumstances and put them to work.
Mother's Day was beautiful. My three loves gave me a card and lots of affection. Then we headed to church followed by some family time. I also went and spent some time with my lovely mother!

I am so ready for the last 5 days of this school year to get out of my way! I am ready to spend some much needed time with my babies! :)

0 comments on "No rest for the weary!"

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates