May 18, 2012

Whoa baby!


Micah is growing way too fast for me! With this being the SECOND child I am a true believer that kids grow up too fast. enjoy it while you can, and all of those other obnoxious sayings people pelt you with when you have your first kid. I decided to enjoy every moment this time, not get overwhelmed or frustrated over teething and other things that last for such a small amount of time. So far it has worked well. I figure I will wait and be annoyed when they turn 12 and start rolling their eyes and stuff. So I have enjoyed everything and wanted to share a few precious moments I have captured with the phone:


This picture shows my favorite 'trick' that Micah does. When you ask, "How BIG is the Baby?" She raises her arms over her head and we say, "SOOOO BIG!!!" My mother-in-law taught both the kids this trick and it is freaking adorable!

Here's ol chunk smiling up at me from her stroller.

 Micah with her daddy. She looks just like him.

 Here is one of the pics made of Peyton & Micah for Mother's Day.

0 comments on "Whoa baby!"

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates