May 18, 2012

Warrior Dash 2012


About one month ago I participated in a Warrior Dash in Jackson, MS. It was one of the most physically difficult things I have ever done! My friend Debbie and I prepared as much as we could before that fateful day. The race was about 3.5 miles and was through EXTREMELY muddy trails and included over a dozen obstacles. My favorite obstacle was a super high wall that we had to climb over. I freaked out the entire way up and then Debbie freaked out the entire way down...TEAMWORK!!! We were super proud of ourselves for finishing. Then we went back to the campground and had a dinner of Chex mix and Goldfish crackers with wine. It was a blast and we also raised money for St. Jude. :)

Here is a picture of before the race. Look how clean and dry we are...



Now this is a picture of afterwards... Keep in mind we had already been rinsed off with a fire hose before this picture.

0 comments on "Warrior Dash 2012"

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates