Jun 18, 2012

Haircuts, swimming and a quick trip to hilarity.


This weekend I went to Atlanta to watch my pal Tony play for the Atlanta Silverbacks Soccer team. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_McManus_(soccer) I rode down with my friend Adam and we met up with our cronie Sarah. This was the best weekend I have had in a really long time. It is nice to get away and be responsibility-free for a bit. My friends are hilarious and I almost wet my pants many times this weekend. We wore custom made shirts to the game, thanks to our friend Abby. Sometimes we call Tony, Tony Bone. I am completely unsure of why or when this started, which seems to be the case with many nicknames. We made Tony wear the tank top later in the night. It was lovely.

Me and Sarah with the Silverback


Although I had a great time, I was happy to come home to the Harmans. Micah was bigger than when I left and was chattering all kinds of jibberish. Peyton learned how to jump off of the diving board while I was gone and has truly mastered swimming in the deep end of the pool. She also requested a haircut, "like momma's" while I was gone. Kris took her to Sweet and Sassy. She looks beautiful!

 Her hair is still wet from the pool in this picture but you can still see how gorgeous she looks.




Video of Peyton jumping off of the diving board:



0 comments on "Haircuts, swimming and a quick trip to hilarity."

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates