Jun 7, 2012

9 years old


Our marriage...is 9 years old. I made Kris look at our wedding album with me lastnight. We laughed at how skinny and young everyone was. After we finished looking at the album I said, "Just imagine if we would have known then, everything we know now." Kris sighed and opened his eyes really big. It's truly amazing how a marriage and so many years can bring so many blessings and struggles, but overall an incredible amount of love. I wouldn't change a thing about the last 9 years truthfully because I like who we are today.

June 7, 2003

Here is Kris...being a fool.



Here is me...I thought I was ALL grown up.

0 comments on "9 years old"

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates