Jun 13, 2012

Too much booty in the pants


So yesterday, Micah had on cute little bloomers and her fat rolls oozed out like a shar pei. (See below)





See the resemblance?


I kept taking pictures of her as she crawled away from me. Of course if my mom was trying to take pictures of my booty I would probably high tail outta eyeshot too. But I still managed to get a couple more shots.



Then I had Peyton bear hug Micah so I could take a picture of my two ladies together. As you can see, Peyton has hot pink hair spray in her hair, not because we went to a punk rock concert, but because we went to a birthday party. And of course Micah is giving me the "stank eye" for making her slow down for another picture.


0 comments on "Too much booty in the pants"

Post a Comment

 

The Harman Family Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates